4.5t Electric Hydraulic Winch
New in July 2020 is our HES Winches Australia 4.5t electric hydraulic winch, this new winch has a number of very unique offerings and features many safety advancements with the operator in mind. Top layer line pull of 4.5t fitted with 200m of 18mm wire rope, remote-controlled all in a fully guarded and fully fabricated subframe.
This winch will find applications in mining, construction, tunnelling projects and numerous other major infrastructure projects.
- 15kw 415v 32amp 4 pole electric motor powering 180 bar hydraulic system
- Proportional line speed control of winch, average of 12m/min
- Remote control with secondary controls at main panel
- Christmas tree light tower indicates operational winch, approaching and at overload
- Fold up operator screen at the rear of winch
- Load cell fitted to main sheave providing accurate line pull displayed on the remote control
- Line distance measurement displayed on the remote control
- E-stop in three positions, one on the remote control, one at the front of the winch and the third at the control panel
- Archimedes screw with fairlead rollers maintains a continual even lay of the rope L-R-L
- Fully fabricated subframe with forklift pockets, ground anchor points and lashing points to secure winch whilst in operation
- Centre lifting mast
- Quiet operation
- Electric driven, clean with no emissions
Note: The information on this page is indicative only. Please consult our team before undertaking any operations with this device.